- (in tennis, squash, and similar games) an infringement of the rules made by overstepping the baseline when serving.
- (of a player) make a foot fault；award a foot fault against (a player).
noun: foot fault, plural noun: foot faults
verb: foot-fault, 3rd person present: foot-faults, gerund or present participle: foot-faulting, past tense: foot-faulted, past participle: foot-faulted
- 1. (in tennis, squash, and similar games) an infringement of the rules made by overstepping the baseline when serving.
- 1. (of a player) make a foot fault in his anxiety he foot-faulted
- ▪ award a foot fault against (a player).
...flamingo style 牽制：check 控球：control 揮臂：wind- up 足部犯規：pitcher's foot fault 揮棒：swing (the bat) 縮棒：back swing 漏擊，打空：hitless 選球力...
...control 67.揮臂-wind- up 68.打擊順序-batting order 69.足部犯規-pitcher's foot fault 70.保送上壘(觸身)-free pass 2008-10-09 00:01:39 補充： 71.退回原壘-return to...
...child maintains balance without committing a procedural fault, 讀秒 (最多到20秒), 看小朋友可以持續平衡多久. 過程不可以有失誤. i.e.例如:‧lifting either foot off the board 兩腳有其中一腳離開板子. ‧touching the...