- 1. 基礎 on a firm footing 在堅實的基礎上 to place or put sth. on a legal footing 使某事具有法律效力
- 2. 站穩 to keep/lose or miss one's footing 站穩／失足
- 1. 基腳
1. a secure grip with one's feet
2. the basis on which something is established or operates
3. the position or status of a person in relation to others
feet是foot的複數形。 He wiped... stamped their feet to keep warm. Mary slid her... was an error message at the foot of the page.本頁的底部以前有一個錯誤...
...: In Standard English, foot and feet have their own rules when...mile in place of Standard English three feet and five miles in certain contexts. ...
My foot is asleep的意思是﹁我的腳麻了﹂或﹁我的腳失去...時間不調整姿勢，隨著血液不流通與壓迫神經傳導，自己的腳就會麻痺。My foot is asleep不能直譯為我的腳睡著了，而是翻成較口語化的我的腳麻了或...