- a secure grip with one's feet；the basis on which something is established or operates
noun: footing, plural noun: one's footings
- 1. a secure grip with one's feet he suddenly lost his footing 同義詞
- 2. the basis on which something is established or operates attempts to establish the store on a firm financial footing 同義詞
- ▪ the position or status of a person in relation to others the suppliers are on an equal footing with the buyers 同義詞
- 3. the bottommost part of a foundation wall, with a course of concrete wider than the base of the wall.
feet是foot的複數形。 He wiped... stamped their feet to keep warm. Mary slid her... was an error message at the foot of the page.本頁的底部以前有一個錯誤...
My foot is asleep的意思是﹁我的腳麻了﹂或﹁我的腳失去...時間不調整姿勢，隨著血液不流通與壓迫神經傳導，自己的腳就會麻痺。My foot is asleep不能直譯為我的腳睡著了，而是翻成較口語化的我的腳麻了或...
...: In Standard English, foot and feet have their own rules when...mile in place of Standard English three feet and five miles in certain contexts. ...