- patient self-control; restraint and tolerance；the action of refraining from exercising a legal right, especially enforcing the payment of a debt.
- 1. patient self-control; restraint and tolerance:
forbearance from taking action
- 2. the action of refraining from exercising a legal right, especially enforcing the payment of a debt.
- n.patient self-control; restraint and tolerance:
- his unfailing courtesy and forbearance under great provocation
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
Forbearance temporary calm, take a step backward. If the happiness is short, then ...
... 廉 Integrity, Uprightness 恕 Forgiveness, Forbearance仁 Charity, Benevolence, Kindhearted(ness)五常the five...
... opposed very much, but because I did not exercise forbearance the kitty to roam about in outside, finally with the parents terms of exchange...