- the rigid observance of convention or etiquette；strictly conventional behaviour
noun: formality, plural noun: formalities
- 1. the rigid observance of convention or etiquette the formality of life in an English public school
- ▪ strictly conventional behaviour with disconcerting formality the brothers shook hands 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a thing that is done simply to comply with convention, regulations, or custom legal formalities 同義詞
- ▪ something done or happening as a matter of course and without question promotion looks a formality 同義詞 反義詞
- the rigid observance of rules of convention or etiquette: he retained the formality of his social background
Oxford American Dictionary
...a lover：/neto/ c. (1)The allomorphs of the suffix disignating "formality" (i) "masu" (ii) "imasu" (2)The allomorphs...
In order of formality - What is your occupation? What is ...
這句不用看前後文，根據選項和句型 existed a tradition of formality，大約也能知道要選 (D) there，不可以用 it。 這與 days 無關...