- the rigid observance of convention or etiquette；strictly conventional behaviour
noun: formality, plural noun: formalities
- 1. the rigid observance of convention or etiquette:
the formality of life in an English public school
- 2. strictly conventional behaviour:
with disconcerting formality the brothers shook hands
- 3. a thing that is done simply to comply with convention, regulations, or custom:
- 4. something done or happening as a matter of course and without question:
promotion looks a formality
- n.the rigid observance of rules of convention or etiquette:
- he retained the formality of his social background
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...a lover：/neto/ c. (1)The allomorphs of the suffix disignating "formality" (i) "masu" (ii) "imasu" (2)The allomorphs...
In order of formality - What is your occupation? What is ...
這句不用看前後文，根據選項和句型 existed a tradition of formality，大約也能知道要選 (D) there，不可以用 it。 這與 days 無關...