- 正式；正式手續; 俗套
- 1. 正式 with a minimum of formality 儘量不拘謹 the children were overawed by the formality of the occasion 這種莊重嚴肅的場面使孩子們感到惶恐
- 2. 正式手續; 俗套 to dispense with or skip the formalities 免去繁文縟節 to observe the formalities 遵守俗套
1. strictly conventional behaviour
2. a thing that is done simply to comply with convention, regulations, or custom
3. something done or happening as a matter of course and without question
「1. strictly conventional behaviour」的反義字
「2. something done or happening as a matter of course and without question」的反義字
...a lover：/neto/ c. (1)The allomorphs of the suffix disignating "formality" (i) "masu" (ii) "imasu" (2)The allomorphs...
In order of formality - What is your occupation? What is ...
這句不用看前後文，根據選項和句型 existed a tradition of formality，大約也能知道要選 (D) there，不可以用 it。 這與 days 無關...