- in accordance with the rules of convention or etiquette；officially
- 1. in accordance with the rules of convention or etiquette he was formally attired
- 2. officially the mayor will formally open the new railroad station
- 3. in outward form or appearance; in theory the theorems in question are formally true
- ▪ in terms of form or structure formally complex types of text
- in accordance with convention or etiquette: he was formally attired
Thailand, formally the Kingdom of Thailand, is a country in Southeast...
"Drive safely" is the formally correct phrase. Saying "drive safe" sounds...right/good thing", then "do good" is the formally correct phrase. If "do good" means "...
This letter is to formally announce personnel changes of improving our services to your firm. 可改至如上句,故是修飾personnel changes .