- planned for or about to happen in the near future；(of something required) ready or made available when wanted or needed
- 1. planned for or about to happen in the near future the forthcoming baseball season 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. (of something required) ready or made available when wanted or needed financial support was not forthcoming 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person) willing to divulge information their daughter had never been forthcoming about her time in Europe 同義詞 反義詞
- about to happen or appear: the forthcoming cricket season
Being forthcoming with information and explanations regarding decisions will.... Ans: 主詞是由動名詞 being 引導的片語"Being forthcoming with information and explanations regarding decisions"...
...是正確的動詞. A report has not been _________. a) come out b) forthcoming c) resulted d) publising 答案是b請問為什麼a c不行? 正解: b) forthcoming...
無前後文無法判斷兩句關係,就拆成兩句翻譯, forthcoming with concerns about sexual performance =前來(forthcoming),帶著有關性愛表現的掛慮 when an interviewer is open and professional =當訪談者開放且專業時