- about to happen or appear；ready or made available when wanted or needed
- 1. about to happen or appear:
the forthcoming cricket season
- 2. ready or made available when wanted or needed:
financial support was not forthcoming
- 3. willing to divulge information:
she had never been forthcoming about her time in the States
- adj.planned for or about to happen in the near future:
- the forthcoming baseball season
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
Being forthcoming with information and explanations regarding decisions will.... Ans: 主詞是由動名詞 being 引導的片語"Being forthcoming with information and explanations regarding decisions"...
...是正確的動詞. A report has not been _________. a) come out b) forthcoming c) resulted d) publising 答案是b請問為什麼a c不行? 正解: b) forthcoming...
無前後文無法判斷兩句關係,就拆成兩句翻譯, forthcoming with concerns about sexual performance =前來(forthcoming),帶著有關性愛表現的掛慮 when an interviewer is open and professional =當訪談者開放且專業時