- involving sending a letter or email on to a further destination；performing the service of dispatching documents or goods
- 1. involving sending a letter or email on to a further destination chain-letter forwarding scams
- ▪ performing the service of dispatching documents or goods a freight forwarding company
- a person or company that receives and ships goods: delivery to a forwarding agent
- an address given as the destination for mail to be sent on to after the intended recipient has ... he packed up and left town, leaving no forwarding address
- a telephone feature that allows calls made to one number to be forwarded to another specified ...
Oxford American Dictionary
- a direction given for how mail is to be sent on after the intended recipient has moved house or ... prepare forwarding instructions for each order
- involving sending a letter or email on to a further destination: the Royal Mail's forwarding service chain-letter forwarding scams
Looking forward 、Look forward 跟Looked forward 各用在哪個時態呢 Looking...常見於早期商業書信的信尾客氣致候句, 就是採分詞構句的形式, 例如: Looking forward to hearing from you soon, we remain yours faithfully. 靜候回音同時, 我們...
這個句子中所講的不只是forward單獨一個字喔！！ 它所講的是一個片語 look forward to 期待~ look forward to 後面的to為介係詞,不是不定詞喔！！！ 所以look forward to後面若接動詞的話要用Ving的形式。
前幾天我無意中看到有人用fashion-forwarding這個字來表示「時髦的」、「前衛的」。今天...functional applications. 還是說，根本沒有eco-forwarding這個英文字，我不應該自己杜撰，而應該老老實實...