- 沉沒；失敗; 破滅
過去式：foundered 過去分詞：foundered 現在分詞：foundering
- 1. 創建者
- 1. 沉沒 the fishing vessel foundered on the rocks 漁船觸礁沉沒
- 2. 失敗; 破滅 to founder on sth. 在某事上失敗 the talks foundered on the issue of reform 會談在改革這一問題上失敗了
1. (of a ship) fill with water and sink
2. (of a plan or undertaking) fail or break down as a result of a particular problem
3. (of a horse or its rider) stumble or fall from exhaustion, lameness, etc.
「1. (of a plan or undertaking) fail or break down as a result of a particular problem」的反義字
Yesterday is a founder's day of my school, there is a great deal of crowd...of I want to probably is a weather!} Because founder's day at the time that ceremony starts a Mr...
創始人 founder (例如: 國父(即國家的創始人)=National Founder) 掌門人(以現在的觀點就是執行長,或可稱為企業的總裁) 執行長:CEO (chief of executive officer) or COO (chief of operation officer) 總裁:president
Founders also write Articles of Association (US = Bylaws... late is almost certainly in trouble. ) In Britain, founders can buy a ready-made “ off-the-shelf ” company from an agent, that...