- divide into fractions or components；separate (a mixture) by fractional distillation
verb: fractionate, 3rd person present: fractionates, gerund or present participle: fractionating, past tense: fractionated, past participle: fractionated
- 1. divide into fractions or components samples were fractionated by electrophoresis
- ▪ separate (a mixture) by fractional distillation the products were fractionated with boiling acetone in a Soxhlet apparatus
- divide into fractions or components: samples were fractionated by electrophoresis
Oxford American Dictionary
1. fractionation column 正確的是 fractionating column，是 - ing，不是 - ion。 中文是 分餾塔；分餾管；分餾柱，要看這隻 column...
... with CVT were treated with sub-cutaneous medium-dose un-fractionated heparin 8-hourly, along with anti-edema treatment and anticonvulsants. 腦部靜脈...
新的動物糞便處理 方法是：把固態和液態的 糞便分隔。 有 一些農場已使 用泥糞處理器，把液體和固體的成分分離。 一般而言，家畜的糞便經過處理，可以產生20%重的固體(其中乾燥的 物 質有 4-8%)。