- 坦率地; 不加掩飾地; 顯而易見地；坦率地說
- 1. 坦率地; 不加掩飾地; 顯而易見地 I'll tell you frankly, I don't like your friends 坦白告訴你，我不喜歡你的那些朋友
- 2. 坦率地說 quite frankly, I was pleased to leave 老實說，我很高興離開了
1. in an open, honest, and direct manner
2. used to emphasize the truth of a statement, however unpalatable this may be
「1. in an open, honest, and direct manner」的反義字
bluntly 和 frankly 都是坦率的意思 人的行為與思緒 有將單純就好了！ frankly 是 心意真誠...
1. Frankly speaking, I really do not know what the boss is angry about. 你...
Frankly speaking... Frank 解作“誠實”。 Frankly 解作...坦白”。 Frankly speaking 就是 “坦白說”。 如：Frankly speaking, the work is not perfect. 坦白說，這件作品並非完美。