- distraught with fear, anxiety, or other emotion；conducted in a hurried, excited, and disorganized way
- 1. distraught with fear, anxiety, or other emotion:
she was frantic with worry
- 2. conducted in a hurried, excited, and disorganized way:
frantic attempts to resuscitate the girl
- adj.wild or distraught with fear, anxiety, or other emotion:
- she was frantic with worry
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
... can never go out without at least one bodyguard because there are many frantic fans ready to scream, hog, and touch you unexpectedly. You can never have...
狂野的英文單字怎麼拼？ wild, crazy, unruly, frantic, mad, freaky... 有個性的英文單字拼？ of one's mind, with/have one's own style, so...
...over. Teach you how to feel just like fish in water in the kitchen, not in a frantic rush any more.