- 把……穿破；使……磨損 The cuffs were frazzled. 袖口磨損了。
- 疲憊 to be worn to a frazzle 精疲力竭
- 使疲憊 to be frazzled 感到疲憊
- 把...煮透 The meat has been burnt to a frazzle. 肉已煮爛了。
- 疲憊不堪的 He was worn to a frazzle when he got home from work. 他下班回家疲憊不堪。
- 被打得一敗塗地; 被燒成灰燼; 精疲力竭
- 把……煮透 The meat has been burnt to a frazzle. 肉已煮爛了。
...the wolf and made him spit out the poor grandmother who was a bit frazzled by the whole experience, but still in one piece. 他抓住了大野狼之後， 命令他把可憐...
...dazzle [v. 使目眩] dazzling [a. 耀眼的] fizz [v. 發斯斯聲] fizzle [= fizz] frazzle [v. 磨損] frazzled [a. 疲憊焦躁的] frizz [v. 捲曲] frizzy [a. 捲髮的] grizzle...
... everyone is watching their weight ... :) · To be frazzled! Best wishes for a calm and peacefl and Holiday Season...