- IPA[frē ˈflōdiNG]
- not attached to anything and able to move freely；not assigned to a fixed or particular position, category, or level
- 1. not attached to anything and able to move freely free-floating aquatic plants
- ▪ not assigned to a fixed or particular position, category, or level free-floating exchange rates
- ▪ (of a person) not committed to a particular cause or political party.
- 2. (of anxiety) chronic and generalized, without an obvious cause.
...基金 equity = 有抵押性質的 3. securities = 股票和債券的統稱 = 證券 4. free-floating stock = 一個公司所發行可用來做 交易的股票 5. blue chip stock 在NYSE...
...local agencyContent One of the free floating house companies has ...life” which was published with floating house monthly. Personally, I’m...
...只有發問者肚裡的肥蟲，才知道問題是什麼? 為什麼不po完整句子。 at least (the free fall and floating). 合理的解釋是the (定冠詞)，指此一 free fall and floating. 可能的意思...