- not under the control of another; as one wishes；without restriction or interference
- 1. not under the control of another; as one wishes I roamed freely
- ▪ without restriction or interference air can freely circulate
- ▪ in copious or generous amounts she drank freely to keep up her courage
- ▪ openly and honestly you may speak freely 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ willingly and readily; without compulsion I freely confess to this failing 同義詞 反義詞
- not under the control of another; as one wishes: I roamed freely
... Trick 生(う)まれ変(か)われる （Wow Wow） Freely Tomorrow 少(すこ)し震(ふる)えていたの 幼(おさな)くなる君...
freely ye have received , freely give 這是聖經裡 耶穌說的話, 後來被引用 變...就是你的" What's mine is yours 這樣讀會比較懂 : freely give what you have freely received ----> "無條件的獻出你們所得到的...
...動詞原型。例如題目的句子： If only I were able to fly as freely in the sky as a bird, I would be happy to death. 假如我能像小鳥一樣在天空...