過去式：frequented 過去分詞：frequented 現在分詞：frequenting
- 1. 慣常的 quite (a) frequent occurrence 很常見的事情
- 2. 頻繁的 to make frequent use of sth. 頻繁使用某物 to be in frequent contact with sb. 和某人經常聯繫
- 3. 慣常做某事的 she's a frequent visitor to our house 她是我們家的常客 to be sb.'s frequent companion 經常陪伴某人
- 1. 常去
1. occurring or done many times at short intervals
2. (of a person) doing something often; habitual
「1. occurring or done many times at short intervals」的反義字
「2. (of a person) doing something often; habitual」的反義字
The frequent name changes that the country has undergone testify...的動詞testify當然就會顯得很古怪 因此,此句的結構為 [The frequent name changes that the country has undergone] testify...
... clothes are not in my budget nor do I frequent high street stores. A : 名牌服裝不是在我的預算方面亦頻繁大街...
My frequent cold, but whenever my cold time, I all am diligently drink...to let the body maintain a better condition! OR My frequent cold, however whenever at the time that I caught a cold, ...