- occurring or done on many occasions, in many cases, or in quick succession；(of a person) doing something often; habitual
- visit (a place) often or habitually
verb: frequent, 3rd person present: frequents, gerund or present participle: frequenting, past tense: frequented, past participle: frequented
- 1. occurring or done on many occasions, in many cases, or in quick succession frequent changes in policy the showers will become heavier and more frequent 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person) doing something often; habitual a frequent visitor to New England 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ found at short distances apart frequent army roadblocks
- ▪ (of the pulse) rapid.
- 1. visit (a place) often or habitually bars frequented by soldiers
The frequent name changes that the country has undergone testify...的動詞testify當然就會顯得很古怪 因此,此句的結構為 [The frequent name changes that the country has undergone] testify...
... clothes are not in my budget nor do I frequent high street stores. A : 名牌服裝不是在我的預算方面亦頻繁大街...
My frequent cold, but whenever my cold time, I all am diligently drink...to let the body maintain a better condition! OR My frequent cold, however whenever at the time that I caught a cold, ...