- 1. 朋友 to make friends 交朋友 to make a friend of sb. 把某人變成朋友
- 2. 支持者 the party has many friends in industry 該黨在工業界有許多支持者 to have friends in high places 有貴人相助
- 3. 同志
- 4. 贊助者 Friends of the Cathedral 大教堂之友
- 5. 朋友 come here, my friend, don't be shy 到這兒來，我的朋友，別不好意思
- 6. 老朋友 not forgetting our old friend the taxman 別忘了我們那位收稅員老朋友
- 7. 老朋友 this book is an old friend 這本書是位老朋友
- 8. 朋友 my honourable friend 我尊敬的朋友
- 9. 同行 my learned friend 我淵博的同行
1. a person with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically one exclusive of sexual or family relations
2. a person who supports a cause, organization, or country by giving financial or other help
「1. a person with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically one exclusive of sexual or family relations」的反義字
「2. a person who supports a cause, organization, or country by giving financial or other help」的反義字
版大您好， 1. Every one makes friends at different stages of his or her life. Are your...
... of us has some friends. People spend a lot of time with their... and every evening she invites friends to an expensive and exclusive restaurant for dinner. She...
..., I want to share something with you. That's " friend." Do you know who is a real friend? Someone can play...