- very unpleasant, serious, or shocking；used for emphasis, especially of something bad
- 1. very unpleasant, serious, or shocking:
there's been a most frightful accident
- 2. used for emphasis, especially of something bad:
her hair was a frightful mess
- adj.very unpleasant, serious, or shocking:
- there's been a frightful accident
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...李連杰的電影標題 fearless 看到這就要知道 李連杰看到壞人也不怕 frightful 可以看成 fright ful : fright 本身是嚇唬的意思, ful 變成形容詞: (a...
An old hag = An ugly or frightful old woman
...中文有兩種意思 A:很嚴重的，很猛烈的=英文主要有以下各字intense, fierce, frightful, furious, ghastly, hard, heavy, heavy-duty, hellacious, intensive, keen, profound, terrible...