- very cold in temperature；(especially of a woman) unable or unwilling to be sexually aroused and responsive
- 1. very cold in temperature frigid water 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (especially of a woman) unable or unwilling to be sexually aroused and responsive my ex told everyone I was frigid 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ stiff or formal in behaviour or style the frigid elegance of the new Opera Bastille 同義詞 反義詞
- very cold in temperature: frigid water
Oxford American Dictionary
...溫帶」(Temperate zones) 及二「寒帶」(Frigid zones)。溫帶2 Temperate zone M0000... of the tropic, sub-tropic, temperate and frigid zones suitable for the multiple growth of related...
straight-gay 異性戀 同性戀 horny-frigid 好色的 冷感的 schlong-tiny (男性生殖器) 巨大的 小小的 hairy-hairless 多...
..., together with her whole class, found______ shivering in the frigid classroom. a.she b.herself c.they d.themselves 請問答案是哪個?為什麼...