- a strip of gathered or pleated material sewn on to a garment or larger piece of material as a decorative edging or ornament.；a thing resembling a frill in appearance or function
noun: frill, plural noun: frills
- 1. a strip of gathered or pleated material sewn on to a garment or larger piece of material as a decorative edging or ornament.
- 2. a thing resembling a frill in appearance or function:
tiny frills of foam glistened white on the sea
- 3. a natural fringe of feathers or hair on a bird or other animal.
- 4. an upward-curving bony plate extending behind the skull of many ceratopsian dinosaurs.
- 5. an unnecessary extra feature or embellishment:
it was just a comfortable flat with no frills
Frilled Dragon別名 Frilled Lizard, Frillneck Lizard, Bicycle Lizard 圖片參考：http://www.reptileparadise.com/is_frilled.jpg
... characteristics between incumbent network carriers and no-frills scheduled airlines. 請問第一字provides 有加 s是原本...
...each region/continent Low-cost service providers Low-cost on frills(l to 2 majors) Charters (2 to 3 in Europe) Niche...