- past participle of freeze
- (of a liquid) having turned into ice as a result of extreme cold.；covered or rigid with ice
- 1. past participle of freeze
- 1. (of a liquid) having turned into ice as a result of extreme cold. 同義詞 ice-cold, ice-covered, icy, icebound, frosted, ... 更多
- ▪ covered or rigid with ice frozen wastes 同義詞 bitterly cold, wintry, frosty, icy, glacial, ... 更多
- ▪ (of food) stored at a very low temperature in order to preserve it frozen fish 同義詞 chilled, iced, preserved
- ▪ (used hyperbolically) very cold the wind whistled in my hair, and I was absolutely frozen 同義詞 freezing, very cold, chilled, chilled to the bone/marrow/core, numb with cold, ... 更多反義詞 boiling
- 2. (of a ball) resting against another ball or a cushion.