- 1. 節儉的 to live in a frugal way/manner 節儉度日 to be frugal with one's modest income 因收入不高而節省
- 2. 簡單且花費少的 a very frugal lunch 非常簡單的中飯
- 3. 份量少的
1. sparing or economical as regards money or food
2. simple and plain and costing little
「1. sparing or economical as regards money or food」的反義字
「2. simple and plain and costing little」的反義字
adop the more frugal Acer norms >> 指施振榮要其採取較儉約(或儉樸)的宏碁精神(或規範)
1. " 節儉 " 之名詞 與 形容詞 : frugality ( n ) = thrift (節儉) frugal ( adj ) = economical <---> wasteful (浪費...
.... Setphuns Jaschko was always frugal and didn't buy anything expensive. Q1：這裡的「learn.... Setphuns Jaschko was always frugal and didn't buy anything expensive. 可以, 但意思上有略微...