- sparing or economical as regards money or food；simple and plain and costing little
- 1. sparing or economical as regards money or food:
I'm a bit too frugal to splash out on designer clothes
- 2. simple and plain and costing little:
a frugal meal
- adj.sparing or economical with regard to money or food:
- he led a remarkably frugal existence
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
adop the more frugal Acer norms >> 指施振榮要其採取較儉約(或儉樸)的宏碁精神(或規範)
1. " 節儉 " 之名詞 與 形容詞 : frugality ( n ) = thrift (節儉) frugal ( adj ) = economical <---> wasteful (浪費...
.... Setphuns Jaschko was always frugal and didn't buy anything expensive. Q1：這裡的「learn.... Setphuns Jaschko was always frugal and didn't buy anything expensive. 可以, 但意思上有略微...