- the sweet and fleshy product of a tree or other plant that contains seed and can be eaten as food；the seed-bearing structure of a plant, e.g. an acorn.
- (of a tree or other plant) produce fruit
noun: fruit, plural noun: fruits
- 1. the sweet and fleshy product of a tree or other plant that contains seed and can be eaten as food tropical fruits such as mangoes and papaya eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables
- ▪ the seed-bearing structure of a plant, e.g. an acorn.
- ▪ archaic, literary natural produce that can be used for food we give thanks for the fruits of the earth
- ▪ the result or reward of work or activity the pupils began to appreciate the fruits of their labours
- ▪ archaic offspring I've brought along the fruit of my loins she couldn't bear not to see the fruit of her womb
- 2. North American offensive a gay man.
- 1. (of a tree or other plant) produce fruit the trees fruit very early
... （購物）、 go swimming （游泳。 這裡 go fruit picking 就是這樣的用法。 go + Ving 表示...答案，不是缺德？ 2013-06-17 10:25:28 補充： going fruit picking 絕對是正確的美語，而且是很常見的用法...
Fruit leather is made by drying thin layers of pureed...or dehydrator. Sometimes called fruit rolls or taffies Fruit leather 就是將水果打成泥醬後薄薄一層層搭起放到烤箱或乾燥器內烘乾而作成的...
... 120 for junior one on My Favorite fruit(mango):---- ----My favourite fruit is ...enjoy by the three of us -----Let all the natural fruit that Taiwan earth produces are ...