- (of a tree, plant, or land) producing much fruit; fertile；producing good or helpful results; productive
- 1. (of a tree, plant, or land) producing much fruit; fertile:
this seed will grow into a lovely fruitful tree
- 2. producing good or helpful results; productive:
memoirs can be a fruitful source of information
- 3. (of a person) producing many offspring:
and God said unto them, Be fruitful and multiply
be happy, be fruitful
- adj.(of a tree, plant, or land) producing much fruit; fertile:
- this seed will grow into a lovely fruitful tree
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
WHOPPING SUCCESS OF XXX’s Joint Promotion at Blueprint Singapore 2013
...我們碩果累累，信心滿載 絕對可以向世界彰顯台灣非凡的實力 We are fruitful, full of confidence. definitely can show world Taiwan's extraordinary strength...
Reading is the most fruitful way to gain knowledge.