- the feeling of being upset or annoyed as a result of being unable to change or achieve something；an event or circumstance that causes one to feel frustrated
noun: frustration, plural noun: frustrations
- 1. the feeling of being upset or annoyed as a result of being unable to change or achieve something tears of frustration rolled down her cheeks 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ an event or circumstance that causes one to feel frustrated the inherent frustrations of assembly line work
- 2. the prevention of the progress, success, or fulfilment of something the frustration of their wishes 同義詞 反義詞
1. frustration & setback frustration: 挫折，心理一種受傷的感受，所以是不可數名詞 setback...
When I feel frustration I usually go to do some sports like go to play baseketball or go to jog...
frustration ★★★☆☆☆n. 挫折; 打破; 頓挫相關範例：sense of frustration 挫折感cultural...