- IPA[ˌfəlē ˈflejd]
- completely developed or established; full-fledged；(of a bird) having developed all its feathers and able to fly.
- 1. completely developed or established; full-fledged:
David had become a fully fledged pilot
- 2. (of a bird) having developed all its feathers and able to fly.
- IPA[ˌfʊli ˈflɛdʒd]
- adj.completely developed or established; of full status.
- David had become a fully fledged pilot
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
fully-fledged + sovereign-debt 應該這樣看 sovereign-debt是指國債、外債的意思 fully-fledged 發展成熟、具有全面訓練的 新興歐洲正處於國債、銀行業及貨幣發展成熟的危機邊緣。
...an animal) of unmixed race or breed" On the other hand, "Full fledged" can mean: (1)fully developed (mature) (2)full status or rank (a full fledged doctor...
...of all trades就不能混為一談了:這是我想到的一些說法,你參考一下:not fully-fledged creativitynot fully-formed (-developed) creativityimmature creativitypremature creativityimperfect...