- an activity that is natural to or the purpose of a person or thing；practical use or purpose in design
- work or operate in a proper or particular way；fulfil the purpose or task of (a specified thing)
noun: function, plural noun: functions
- 1. an activity that is natural to or the purpose of a person or thing bridges perform the function of providing access across water bodily functions 同義詞
- ▪ practical use or purpose in design building designs that prioritize style over function
- ▪ a basic task of a computer, especially one that corresponds to a single instruction from the user.
- 2. a relation or expression involving one or more variables the function (bx + c)
- ▪ a variable quantity regarded in relation to one or more other variables in terms of which it may be expressed or on which its value depends the magnetic field has varied as a function of time
- ▪ a functional group the carboxyl group was replaced by functions that included tetrazolyl-, sulphonyl-, and phosphoryl-
- 3. a thing dependent on another factor or factors class shame is a function of social power 同義詞 反義詞
- 4. a large or formal social event or ceremony he was obliged to attend party functions 同義詞
- 1. work or operate in a proper or particular way her liver is functioning normally 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ fulfil the purpose or task of (a specified thing) the museum intends to function as an educational and study centre 同義詞
function 就是函數 1函數記號 2第二個有點怪怪的 我家的快譯通和奇摩英文字典點都找不到 3線型函數 4反函數
The multicast address is computed as a function of a node's unicast address. 這個多重節點位址是由中心節點unicast位址這個...
...是大寫的意思. 填表時經常要求所有的字大寫, 以防一些像I, l等誤判. Function指職務. 你可以如 R&D Engineer (研發工程師), Sales...