- a sum of money saved or made available for a particular purpose；financial resources
- provide with money for a particular purpose
verb: fund, 3rd person present: funds, gerund or present participle: funding, past tense: funded, past participle: funded
noun: fund, plural noun: funds
- 1. a sum of money saved or made available for a particular purpose he had set up a fund to coordinate economic investment 同義詞
- ▪ financial resources the misuse of public funds 同義詞
- ▪ a large stock or supply of something, especially information or knowledge a vast fund of information 同義詞
- ▪ the stock of the national debt (as a mode of investment).
- 1. provide with money for a particular purpose the World Bank refused to fund the project government-funded research
我在希拉蕊的個人網站上看到出現很多次的transportation funding,句子開頭都是Clinton Announce Over...wiki/Mortgage_loan I work in a mutual fund, insurance and annuity company. My husband has a...
slush fund是何意思? 答:是指行賄基金 的意思 2013-06-19 15:30:04 補充： He was convicted of embezzling his party's slush fund 它是指政黨內得暗帳嗎? 答:不是 是指他侵吞他的黨的秘密資金而被定罪...
如果你知道「trust-fund baby」的意思,你也應該知道「trust-fund hippie」的意思，唯一的不同只是...嬉皮)而已.有的嬰兒父母在生前或還健在的時候就會為孩子準備一筆基金/資金(funds)交給信託公司(trust company)(銀行)幫baby理財,讓他未來的生活獲得某種程度的保障...