- a period of time following the moment of speaking or writing; time regarded as still to come；events that will or are likely to happen in time to come
- at a later time; going or likely to happen or exist；(of a person) planned or destined to hold a specified position
noun: future, plural noun: futures
- 1. a period of time following the moment of speaking or writing; time regarded as still to come we plan on getting married in the near future work on the building will be shelved for the foreseeable future 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ events that will or are likely to happen in time to come nobody can predict the future
- ▪ the likely prospects for or fate of someone or something in time to come MPs will debate the future of the railways 同義詞
- ▪ a prospect of success or happiness he'd decided that there was no future in the gang I began to believe I might have a future as an artist
- ▪ a tense expressing an action that has not yet happened.
- 2. contracts for assets (especially commodities or shares) bought at agreed prices but delivered and paid for later.
- 1. at a later time; going or likely to happen or exist the needs of future generations 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person) planned or destined to hold a specified position his future wife 同義詞
- ▪ existing after death heaven and the future life with Christ
- ▪ (of a tense) expressing an action that has not yet happened.
THEE Futures 圖片參考：http://jpoplyrics.com/wp-content/...耳を傾けて 如同年幼的時候一樣 對感情傾聽 The Futures 誰のためだろう The Possible 叶う...
...吧ˇ 1. means of transportation(交通的意義) It will be _____ in the future. 2. sources of energy(能源的來源) The sources of future...
... to New York for business. (原形 fly, 第三人稱 flies) future 未來式 Dad will fly to New York for business.(通常在句尾...