- the chief electrician in a motion-picture or television production unit.；an old man.
noun: gaffer, plural noun: gaffers
- 1. the chief electrician in a motion-picture or television production unit.
- 2. informal an old man. 同義詞
- 3. British informal a person in charge of others; a boss. 同義詞
- strong cloth-backed waterproof adhesive tape.
- a person in charge of others; a boss: street cleaners stopping for a smoke when their gaffer isn't in the vicinity
...化妝師Makeup Artist 服裝師Costume Designer 電工 Gaffer (註：Gaffer是電氣部門的負責人, 負責一部作品裏燈光計畫的設計和執行...
...景設計 Property Master 道具 Sound Mixer 收音 Gaffer 照明電工 Lighting Technician 燈光師 Make-up Artist...
...work sometimes 2. Remember Perhaps I am not a good gaffer the every day of what everybody gets along in PAG But hope for...