- a form of play or sport, especially a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck.；a meeting for sporting contests, especially track and field
- eager or willing to do something new or challenging
- manipulate (a situation), typically in a way that is unfair or unscrupulous；play video or computer games
verb: game, 3rd person present: games, gerund or present participle: gaming, past tense: gamed, past participle: gamed
noun: game, plural noun: games
- 1. a form of play or sport, especially a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck. 同義詞
- ▪ a meeting for sporting contests, especially track and field the Olympic Games
- ▪ British sports and athletic activities as organized in a school.
- ▪ the equipment for a game, especially a board game or a computer game.
- ▪ a person's performance in a game; a person's standard or method of play he will attempt to raise his game to another level
- 2. a complete episode or period of play, ending in a definite result a baseball game
- ▪ a single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, especially in tennis.
- ▪ a score of 100 points for tricks bid and made (the best of three games constituting a rubber).
- 3. informal a type of activity or business regarded as a game this was a game of shuttle diplomacy at which I had become adept 同義詞
- ▪ a secret and clever plan or trick I was on to his little game, but I didn't want him to know 同義詞
- 4. wild mammals or birds hunted for sport or food.
- ▪ the flesh of mammals or birds, used as food. 同義詞
- 1. eager or willing to do something new or challenging they were game for anything after the traumas of Monday 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. manipulate (a situation), typically in a way that is unfair or unscrupulous it was very easy for a few big companies to game the system politicians blamed electricity generators for gaming the market
- 2. play video or computer games the majority of the audience are teens who game and watch anime
- 3. play games of chance for money; gamble other Russians gamed at the tables in Monte Carlo