- be or become wide open；stare with one's mouth open wide in amazement or wonder
- a wide opening；an open-mouthed stare
verb: gape, 3rd person present: gapes, gerund or present participle: gaping, past tense: gaped, past participle: gaped
noun: gape, plural noun: gapes
- 1. be or become wide open a large duffel bag gaped open by her feet 同義詞
- ▪ stare with one's mouth open wide in amazement or wonder they gaped at her as if she were an alien 同義詞
- 1. a wide opening a gape of the jaws
- ▪ an open-mouthed stare she climbed into her sports car to the gapes of passersby
- ▪ a widely open mouth or beak juvenile birds with yellow gapes
- ▪ a disease of birds with gaping of the mouth as a symptom, caused by infestation with gapeworm.
- be or become wide open: a large duffel bag gaped open by her feet
- a wide opening: a gape of the jaws
...這樣的文字效果． 英文裡表達東西破了一個大洞的"開口笑"，可以用"gaping hole"一詞，非常傳神．原先 "gape"的意思就是"看東西岀神而...
...notice peer read see stare study view watch admire attend behold beware contemplate eye flash focus gape gawk gaze glower goggle heed inspect mark mind note observe ogle peep regard rubberneck scan scout...
...團隊.團隊精神 gaze 凝望.注視 boutique 精品店 centerpiece 主要裝飾品或陳列物 gaping 裂開的 carve 雕刻 freehand 不打草稿直接創作的 tumble 飛舞.翻滾 capture 捕捉...