- a wreath of flowers and leaves, worn on the head or hung as a decoration.；a prize or distinction.
- decorate with a garland
noun: garland, plural noun: garlands
- 1. a wreath of flowers and leaves, worn on the head or hung as a decoration.
- 2. dated a prize or distinction.
- 3. archaic a literary anthology or miscellany.
- 1. decorate with a garland they were garlanded with flowers
Christmas Tinsel Garland 圖片參考：http://origin-images.ttnet.net/pi/eto...也可以掛在樹上的長條狀(有時是兩個在一起說成tinsel garland，因為後來用金蔥來做成 garland)， 你說的歌詞應該...
Peevyhouse v. Garland Coal & Mining Company 382 P.2d 109 (奧克拉荷馬...
... fine clothing of different hue, young and wanton, adorned with garlands of flowers, smeared with orpiment.在當地據說他們是有求必應者...