- 衛戍部隊的; 有駐軍的; 駐防的
過去式：garrisoned 過去分詞：garrisoned 現在分詞：garrisoning
- 1. 衛戍部隊
- 1. 衛戍部隊的; 有駐軍的; 駐防的
- 1. 駐防
- 2. 派…駐防 to be garrisoned in ... 被派往…駐防
1. a group of troops stationed in a fortress or town to defend it
2. the building occupied by a garrison
3. provide (a place) with a group of troops
4. station (troops) in a particular place
Costco fine city is it garrison in Taiwan 1996 to exceed, have three retail sales in all at present, lie...
...nice play! B: What is it? A: It is the garrison, he shouts three is shaken. B: Then come to...
1.跨足 Across the foot 2.人才進駐 The garrison of the talented person 3.按部就班 By the department class 4.訝異 Amaze 5.股王身價 A king's prestige