- an assembly or meeting, especially a social or festive one or one held for a specific purpose；a set of printed signatures of a book, gathered for binding.
noun: gathering, plural noun: gatherings
- 1. an assembly or meeting, especially a social or festive one or one held for a specific purpose a family gathering 同義詞
- 2. a set of printed signatures of a book, gathered for binding.
- indulgence in aimless thought or dreamy imagining; absent-mindedness: a vacant daze that leads to formless wool-gathering
- an assembly or meeting, especially one held for a specific purpose: a family gathering
Hello, A gathering集會 for scientists and engineers... sentences: 1) They gathered at the river. 聚集 2) He is gathering...
collect指有目的地選擇收集 gather是把分散的東西集中於一處 《新世紀英漢辭典》p.271辨異 如果說我正在收集...a large number of them over a peered of time. If you gather things, you collect them together in a group. When you gather something...