- change to a higher gear；prepare or equip oneself for something; get ready
- 1. change to a higher gear
- 2. prepare or equip oneself for something; get ready
- 3. prepare, adapt, or equip someone or something for a particular purpose
- 4. (of a company) increase its borrowings
- adapt or equip someone or something for a purpose
...smoothly. 齒輪嚙合得很好。 2.開始工作 3.準備好;安排好[(+up)] They geared up for the new season's production. 他們為新的一個季度的生產作好準備。 4.適應...
Felixstowe (as well as Southhampton) are gearing themselves up for bigger vessels.Felixstowe (以及Southhampton...
... http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1056272,00.html Auto show gears up sales for local dealers http://blog.mlive.com/tricities/2008...