- a line of descent traced continuously from an ancestor；the study and tracing of lines of descent.
noun: genealogy, plural noun: genealogies
- 1. a line of descent traced continuously from an ancestor:
the genealogies of the kings of Mercia
- 2. the study and tracing of lines of descent.
- 3. a plant's or animal's line of evolutionary development from earlier forms.
- n.a line of descent traced continuously from an ancestor:
- combing through the birth records and genealogies
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
Shake your family tree and watch the nuts fall 是Genealogy Top 50 Quotes(家譜學前50引用句) 裡的句子 請參考網址: http...
圖片參考：http://www.genealogy.co.kr/images/reverse.jpg 천天 초肖 초楚최崔추秋추鄒 탁卓탄彈태太판判
...查，會發現Dencher是一個姓氏： Dencher Family Genealogy Forum Alexander 7/03/06. ingrid lovisa johannson dencher - ...