- 1. 一代人
all three generations were present 三代人都到場了
a story handed down from generation to generation 世代流傳的故事
- 2. 同代人
the younger/older/new generation 年輕一代人／老一輩人／新一代人
people of my generation 我這一代人
- 3. 一代人的時間
a generation ago 一代人以前
- 4. 一代
- 5. 產生
- 6. 帶來; 創造
1. all of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively
2. the average period, generally considered to be about thirty years, in which children grow up, become adults, and have children of their own
3. a group of people of similar age involved in a particular activity
4. the production or creation of something
5. the propagation of living organisms; procreation
「1. the production or creation of something」的反義字
版主您好 不知道您有沒有聽過「Generation X」？中文翻譯為「X世代」。您...）。 「X世代」的英文是寫成「Generation X」，後來出現的一些酷酷的某某世代...
如題~third of four generation 此句不懂 上下文如下 Olewine is the ...can be omitted. Soooo, third of four generation = third gen of the 4 generations...
For countless generations, he ventedhis anger on the lands of the living, ...