- to bow；a bow (as a gesture of respect)
- 1. to bow
- 2. a bow (as a gesture of respect)
- 3. a ball; a leather ball
- 4. to nourish; to raise; to rear
- 5. young; tender
- 6. high
- 7. to exhaust
- 8. to admonish; to warn; to caution
- 9. to make judicial investigation
- 10. a Chinese family name
...是”的意思用來強調其所形容的名詞this very gesture means, “I don’t respect you.”“這種特別的手勢表示”我輕視你...next day.3.The very idea/thought of having her friends to stay...
雖然你打得很辛苦，不過逐字翻也是很累人的。我把我讀到的大意給你。 所有的發音都和發聲器官有關聯。發音通常以發聲動作的位置命名。但是與其考慮發聲的器官，我們應該把每個發音當作是一種動作。這樣比較容易瞭解母音和子音拼湊起來所發的音，如 bid、did 和 gig...
...gracefully. Taking a box of sweets, chocolates or a simple bouquet of flowers would definitely be a welcome gesture. Indians respect people who value their family. They will allow family to take priority over...