- have a harmonious or friendly relationship；manage to live or survive
- 1. have a harmonious or friendly relationship
- 2. manage to live or survive
- 3. used to express scepticism or disbelief or to tell someone to go away
1. "How are you getting along" 意指 "How are you doing...怎樣與人相處?) 或 e.g. Can't we all get along? (我們能否相處愉快點?) 3. 所以兩者有很大差別...
Go along to get along 句中翻譯 隨遇而安 . 此句是這個意思嗎? . 是恰當的 Go along...more difficult as you go along, . working better, it goes along to get along well. 這課程進行得會很難,但是做順啦就會好容易的 .[ 隨遇而安 ]
even if I did ,I don't think we could get along anymore. 整句意思可以這樣解釋: 即使我做了,我不認為我們能再有所進展. even...