- 1. 離開某地 It's time we were getting along. 是我們該走的時候了。
- 2. 過活 We can get along without your help. 沒有你的幫忙我們也能過日子。
- 3. 進展 How is he getting along with his studies? 他學習上進展如何? The car could hardly get along on the icy surface. 汽車在結了冰的路面上幾乎無法前進。
- 4. 和睦相處 He gets along well with his boss. 他和老板相處得很好。 We get along just fine. 我們關係很好。
- 與...和睦相處 Do you get along with your older brother? 你和哥哥相處得好嗎？ Do you get along with your boss? 你跟老板合得來嗎?
- 【口】(用以表示不相信或溫和的反駁)去你的吧！, 胡扯！ How old are you? I'm forty. Get along with you! You don't look a day over thirty-five! “你多少歲了?”“四十歲了”“別瞎說了, 你看上去頂多三十五歲!”
1. "How are you getting along" 意指 "How are you doing...怎樣與人相處?) 或 e.g. Can't we all get along? (我們能否相處愉快點?) 3. 所以兩者有很大差別...
Go along to get along 句中翻譯 隨遇而安 . 此句是這個意思嗎? . 是恰當的 Go along...more difficult as you go along, . working better, it goes along to get along well. 這課程進行得會很難,但是做順啦就會好容易的 .[ 隨遇而安 ]
even if I did ,I don't think we could get along anymore. 整句意思可以這樣解釋: 即使我做了,我不認為我們能再有所進展. even...