- 1. 夠得著 (just) let me get at him! （就）讓我來教訓他！
- 2. 接觸 he can't get at the money until he's 18 他到18歲才能動用這筆錢
- 3. 破壞 somebody has got at the computer system 有人弄壞了計算機系統
- 4. 查明 to get at sb.'s secret/the truth 發現某人的秘密／查明真相
- 5. 威逼利誘 he's been got at by government officials 他受到政府官員的脅迫
- 6. 挖苦 I hope you didn't think I was getting at you 希望你不會認為我在挖苦你
- 7. 暗示 what are you getting at? 你是甚麼意思？
...句中形容的現象, 是因為某種原因所引發的所以這句話可解讀為： He got angry at her answer. 他被她的答案氣到了angry 是形容詞 her answer 是引發...
...quot;We are a night fighter outfit and the words mean: 'we get ours at night.'" --- Really the Latin words translate to a more...
.... i have a crush on you. 我對你有好感(暗戀, 仰慕) Please don't get at me. 請不要生我的氣喔! 2006-04-27 23:08:30 補充： 最後一行寫太快...