- reach or gain access to (something)；bribe or unfairly influence (someone)
- 1. reach or gain access to (something)
- 2. bribe or unfairly influence (someone)
- 3. imply (something)
- 4. criticize (someone) subtly and repeatedly
- reach or gain access to (something)
Oxford American Dictionary
...句中形容的現象, 是因為某種原因所引發的所以這句話可解讀為： He got angry at her answer. 他被她的答案氣到了angry 是形容詞 her answer 是引發...
...quot;We are a night fighter outfit and the words mean: 'we get ours at night.'" --- Really the Latin words translate to a more...
.... i have a crush on you. 我對你有好感(暗戀, 仰慕) Please don't get at me. 請不要生我的氣喔! 2006-04-27 23:08:30 補充： 最後一行寫太快...