- 1. 穿上(衣服等)(尤指費力地) I can't get into these shoes; they're too small. 這雙鞋太小了, 我穿不進去。
- 2. 開始從事(某職業) get into accountancy, journalism, publishing, etc. 從事會計、新聞、出版等工作
- 3. 參與某事; 開始某事 get into an argument, a conversation, a fight (with sb.) (和某人)爭論、談話、鬥毆 How did she get into drugs? 她是怎麼吸起毒來的?
- 4. 得到, 形成 get into bad habits 染上惡習
- 5. 熟悉; 學會 I haven't really got into my new job yet. 我還未真正熟悉新工作。
- 6. 【口】產生對...的愛好或興趣 I'm really getting into jazz these days. 近來我喜愛上爵士樂了。
- 7. 進入, 達到(某種狀態或情形) get into a fury, rage, temper, etc. 憤怒、勃然大怒、發脾氣 He got into trouble with the police while he was still at school. 他還在上學時就惹是生非與警方糾纏了。
- 陷入困境; 惹上麻煩 He didn't take my advice and soon got into all kinds of scrapes. 他不聽我的勸告, 所以不久就惹上麻煩。
- 使有條理; 恰當地安排 We need a new manager to get the business into shape. 我們需要有個新經理來把業務安排妥當。 A sergeant soon gets new recruits into shape. 中士很快就把新兵訓練得規規矩矩。
- 惹上麻煩(如因犯錯所致) Even an experienced climber can get into trouble. 那怕是個有經驗的登山者也會陷入困境。 He got into trouble with the police. 他惹事落到了警方手裡(如被捕)。
- 【口】(指感情)影響或控制某人 I don't know what's got into him recently; he's become very bad-tempered. 不知道他最近怎麼了, 脾氣變得壞極了。
- 【口】(對某事物)不安, 擔憂, 激動 He's got himself into a complete stew about his exams. 他對考試緊張得不得了。
Wish I can get into you till the day I die →我希望我能得到你(進入你的世界)直到我死...get into these shoes.這雙鞋我穿不上 2.(使)陷入 EX: He got into debt.他欠下債務.......get into debt(意指負債) 3.學會 EX: I'...
您所說的get into應該是學習, 學會的意思 所以: 2. My dad encourages me to...電腦有興趣? => 我爸鼓勵我學會電腦 ================================ 學會 I'll soon get into the way of things. 我不久就會學會處理事務的方法。
...all the school's test r the same before u enter the university,u need to do it and get a grade to choose ur ideal school. 2010-08-27 12:44:46 補充： but every years...