get on to
- 乘上；爬上; 騎上
- 1. 乘上
- 2. 爬上; 騎上
- 3. 開始談論
- 4. 覺察 the police got on to him at once 警察立刻識破了他
- 5. 與…聯繫 to get on to the authorities/gas company 和官方／煤氣公司取得聯繫
- 6. 入選
- 7. 使開始討論 don't get him on to morality! 別讓他談論道德！
- 8. 使入選 he got her on to the committee 他讓她進入了委員會
- 9. 使登上
- 10. 使乘坐上／把…放上 he got his luggage on to the bus 他把行李搬上巴士
- 11. 派…去處理 I'll get some more people on to this job 我會增派一些人去做這項工作 I'll get my big brother on to you! 我會讓我大哥去收拾你的！
...一切進行得很順利。 2.出人頭地 He's sure to get on in the world. 他一定會出人頭地。 3.登(車);(上...the IOBs along the top and bottom edges can get on to the low skew routing resources directly...
... yourself to get what you want Did you ever? Get on a ride and wanna get off...it, bet on it Bet on me I wanna...right, that is the way To turn my life around...
...quot;Get on board" can also means joining a team, or getting on to a job. For example, "I am eager to get on board and contribute...