- (使)通過; (不需要的東西)進入；幹完工作, 完成; 用完; 吃掉; 喝完
- 1. (使)通過; (不需要的東西)進入 It took us only four minutes to get through the customs. 我們只花四分鐘就通過了海關。
- 2. 幹完工作, 完成; 用完; 吃掉; 喝完 She gets through forty cigarettes a day. 她一天抽四十枝香菸。 I've got through a lot of correspondence today. 今天我處理了一大批信件。
- 3. (幫助...)用電話(或無線電)聯繫上 This morning I tried to telephone you but I couldn't get through. 今天早晨我想給你打電話, 可就是打不通。 Several telephone lines were down because of the storm, so that we could not get through to that city. 有幾條電話線路由於暴風雨斷了, 所以我們接不通那個城市的電話。
- 4. (使)通過(考試、測驗等); 把(學科)考及格
- 5. 經過周折後到達目的地 The road was dangerous, but we finally got through. 路很險, 但我們終於到了目的地。 The food got through to the fort despite the enemy's attempt to stop it. 盡管敵軍企圖封鎖, 但糧食還是運到了要塞。
- 6. (使法案等)被(...)通過 The bill has got through Congress. 這項法案已在國會獲得通過。
- 7. 把...(向某人)講清楚; (講話等)被理解, 被接受 The point is not to see how many of the books you can get through, but rather how many can get through you. 關鍵不是你能讀完多少本, 而是要看有多少本你能弄明白。
- 8. 消磨, 度過(時間) He hardly knew how to get through the rest of the day. 他不知道怎麼打發這一天剩下的時間。
- 所說的話使某人理解; 與某人溝通 I find her impossible to get through to. 我發覺無法跟她溝通思想。 Try to get through to him that he's wasting his life in that job. 設法讓他明白做那種工作是浪費生命。
- 完成(工作、任務等) As soon as I get through with my work I'll join you. 我工作一做完就來找你們。
- (指運動隊或隊員)進入下一階段比賽 Everton have got through to the final. 埃弗頓隊已進入決賽。
get through 1.辦完 When you get through with your work, let's go out. 你完成工作後,我們出去吧。 2.通過考試 Tom got through. 湯姆考試及格了。 3.接通電話 I rang you several times but...
... for American firms to get through their business when they are using...2014-09-18 17:26:20 補充： In that case, they can get through the internal meeting or discussion faster if...
get through to 這具需要前後文才能真正定義. 讓....瞭解 What can I do to get through to you. 我要如何做才能讓你瞭解. 通過到....地方, I need to get through...